Despite how much money you spent on installing your roof and decorating it, you can’t just call it quits. Like everything else in your life, from your hair to your garden, the roof needs proper maintenance. Therefore, proper roof moss removal is a must. As a Vancouver roof cleaning company that helps hundreds of homeowners and building owners to keep their roof clean, we see a pattern in every roof moss removal. Be it asphalt shingles, be it cement tile, be it metal, or be it any other material – one of the most common problems everybody faces is the growth of moss and algae on the roof. That is why roof cleaning Vancouver definitely needs to be done by a professional moss removal company.
Why Do You Need To Hire Roof Moss Removal Experts
Roof moss removal Vancouver requires expert knowledge on the different types of moss and algae growth, and the correct ways to remove the problem and prevent it from recurring. Even when you hire a roof cleaning company that claims to know all this, you still need to find the best. Top Roof Cleaning Vancouver will walk you through the entire process of removing roof moss and algae successfully.
Types of Moss and Algae
Both moss and algae growth can result in permanent damage. The stains and discoloration will soon grow to be uncontrollable, which is why you need to hire a roof moss removal company as soon as possible. Blue-green algae are the most common kind of algae that is found on rooftops in Canada. This type of algae has the power to stay put through harsh weather, even tolerating the sun’s harmful UV rays. If you have algae and moss on your roof, your worst nightmares of roof trouble are possibly coming true. Roof moss removal with Top Roof Cleaning will take care of it before that.
How Algae and Moss Grow?
If algae were a fatal human disease, the entire world would be dead by now. Spores of algae can transport through wind and are also carried around by birds and animals. This simply means that if your neighbor’s roof has algae on it, yours will possibly get it too. You do not need a roof cleaning company to realize how unattractive and aesthetically disturbing it is to have a blackened roof over your head. When left unattended, the algae problem will cause long-term damage to the durability and stealth of your roof.
Roof Moss removal is one of the jobs we are being called most frequently for. Moss growth in Vancouver is such a common thing because the mild weather here is all that it takes for moss to grow rich and thick. Moisture boosts the growth of moss, and if you see a few moss patches on your roof, that is enough reason to call a Vancouver moss removal company right away.
What Top Roof Cleaners Do to Remove Moss and Algae
1. Top Roof Cleaning Vancouver is a 100% green company. We are all for the natural methods of moss removal in Vancouver. We believe that the best results are always a blend of the latest technology and nature’s solutions.
2. We use a biodegradable bleaching solution for roof cleaning Vancouver, and let it sit for 20-30 minutes on your roof. Once the moss is nicely uprooted, and the algae patches are completely gone, our roof cleaners will soft wash the roof thoroughly and rinse off the debris, bleach, and dead moss.
3. We ensure that your gutters are clean and unclogged. Our Gutter cleaning specialists will never wash the debris down the gutters. Pressuring your gutters will only make things worse.
4. Pressure washing is a technique we avoid at any cost in our process of roof cleaning Vancouver. Pressure washers are heavy, dangerous, and harsh. They can cause the shingles of your roof to break and dislocate.
5. We guarantee that your garden furniture and landscape will be protected by Tyvek house wrap before we start the process of moss removal in Vancouver. We rinse thoroughly and leave no trace of bleach behind when we go.
6. You have a role to play in proper roof maintenance too. Trimming the branches that hang over the roof, blow cleaning your gutters, and using gutter covers are some of the homework you can easily do.
7. Roof cleaning Vancouver needs to be done at least twice a year. Once you hire a professional roof cleaning company like us to do it, you will see lesser and lesser moss and algae growth each year. The best thing about our moss removal Vancouver is that we offer a free roof cleaning session every six months. This is an offer you simply can’t say no to!
Top Roof Cleaning Vancouver is a company that offers quick, easy, and effective solutions to your roof algae and moss problem. Contact the expert today and get your roof to glow!